Ever wonder, what the pest repellents that burn your eyes and keep you sneezing are doing to your animals?
Choose Promix – FlyAway Spray & FlyAway Balm for a ‘100% natural’ pest repellent that actually works, smells great, improves the skin and coat and is totally affordable to boot.
- Eucalyptus: The national institute of health published the 2004 Swedish ‘Journal of Medical Entomology’ which provide proof that Eucalyptus vastly reduces Tick bites & combats infections. It is also effective in repelling flies, mosquitos and midges.
- Bergamot: Bergamot is an excellent insect repellent and has been used successfully for centuries as a skin conditioner and for stress relief. The 1982 published journal ‘Traditional Chinese Medicine’ conducted trials proving that Bergamot repelled up to 70% more mosquitoes than the average household repellent.
- Cape Snowbush: A natural and pleasant smelling Mosquito and Fly repellent and antiseptic, being successfully used since 1966
- Spray the animal all over, avoiding the eyes and mouth, twice daily.
- Not recommended for cats and pregnant animals.